EDRO HT High Modulus UD Carbon Fiber Monocoque Frame, EPS Technology, Cross-Country Race Geometry, 12x148mm BOOST™.
- Frame manufactured with unidirectional high-modulus carbon fiber with monocoque technology, with EPS (Expandable Polystyrene System) molding technology, resulting in a very light and stiff frame.
- Headset angle of 69.5 ° providing greater stability on descents and at high speed.
- Elongated top tube, combined with a shorter stem and wider handlebars, make Summa's handling very agile and precise, especially in aggressive curves or closed trails.
- Sloping geometry and boost technology for a more aggressive ride and with optimized power transmission.
- Internal cable routing, making the bike cleaner and more beautiful.
- Short and low rear triangle, making the rear of the bike stiff and responsive, with more agility in sprints and improved power transmission.
- Dropper seat post as standard for more speed and safety on technical or steep descents.
- New Stan’s Notubes wheels that impress by their excellent lateral stiffness and improved vertical impact absorption, providing even smoother, comfortable and efficient ride.
- The new MAXXIS Aspen 29x2.25 TR tires feature Tubeless Ready and EXO Protection technology, in addition to the dual compound, which guarantee better rolling and greater grip on off-road terrain, thanks also to the greater volume of the tire.
- New SRAM Eagle groups with a 520% range.