EDRO RD Disc High Modulus UD Carbon Fiber Monocoque Frame, EPS Technology, aerodynamic design, full internal cable routing, thru-axle 12x142mm, flat-mount disc brakes, lightweight frame.
- Frame built with unidirectional high-modulus carbon fiber with monocoque technology, with EPS (Expandable Polystyrene System) molding technology, resulting in a very light and stiff frame.
- Frame, fork, seatpost and handlebars with aerodynamic profile.
- Equipped with hydraulic disc brake for more safety while braking.
- Fully internal cable routing, bringing aerodynamic gains, in addition to making the bike even more beautiful.
- Short and low rear triangle, making the rear of the bike stiff and responsive, with more agility in sprints and improved power transmission.
- In addition to the other best components from the best brands in the world.